MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with gain calculation

Hi all! I know voltage gain is given as Vout/Vin...I'm a little confused.  I want to know if the values of voltages used for this calculati…

Started by Zman

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Multimeter can't do AC Current measurement?

A real simple question... I'm trying to measure an AC current in the region of 8A. My multimeter is a Major-Tech MT845 - quite old, digital…

Started by Zman

1 May 30, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

What can a analog volt meter do that a digital one can't?

What can a analog volt meter do that a digital one can't? What kind of tests or checks is good to use for an analog volt meter? to test for…

Started by Kimly

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Inductor and Capacitor Status in Circuits

HelloIf we have a circuit that uses an inductor and the voltage changed, the inductor should decline these changes with an increase or decr…

Started by Zman

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Condenser Vs. Capacitor

Condenser Vs. Capacitor, what's the difference between the two?

Started by Kimly

1 May 29, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Back-up Battery Switching

I am attempting to design a circuit that monitors the Line voltage and switch a 12V SLA to the load in the event of a power outage. I am us…

Started by Kimly

0 May 27, 2012

I need help with my transistor circuit

As you can see.I built a circuit like this.I replaced 3.3Vdc instead of White LED(cant find them in my simulation software).The current for…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RC Time Constant Question

Hello-I have an RC low-pass single order filter.R = 40kC = 10uFThe 3db point I'm filtering at is 1/2*pi*R*C = 0.4 HzThe RC time constant is…

Started by Zman

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Boolean to Circuit

Can anyone verify that the equation below matches the circuit drawn?  

Started by Kevin Armstrong

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

SCR forward breakover

HiThis may be an elementary question, but I haven't found a convincing answer in any reference book.  Why does the voltage across an SCR su…

Started by Zman

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service