MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When using a Transistor as a Switch

I was trying to solve one of the questions posted in this forum and while solving I started to have some doubt. If a transistor is designed…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How to Find Circuit Gain?

Circuit Gain Suppose I have Vin = V1 + V2*sin(wt) and Vout = V3 + V4*sin(wt). How do I calculate gain? I know it's Vout/Vin, but my lab han…

Started by Zman

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

What do the resistors do in this ICL7673 circuit?

Hi,I came across the ICL7673 IC used for a battery backup system but I could not understand exactly what is the role of the R2 and R4 resis…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Filter Time Response

What is a filter's "Time Response' ? Could someone please give me an explanation of what a filter's time response is.Is it simply the time…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Having Trouble with 555 Timer in Astabe Mode

I'm having a problem in 555 astable mode...Actually I'm using 555 to generate 5 frequencies so I'm putting a switch after R2 resistor keepi…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Trouble With Inverting Op-Amp

R1=1kΩ, R2=10kΩ, R3=910ΩDetermine the effect on the output if the circuit shown has the following fault (one fault at a time)a. Output pin…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

How to test Capacitor IN circuit with Analog Meter?

Would the process below be any different testing capacitors in circuit on board. 1) Discharge the capacitor by shortening its leads. That…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How to Determine Bandwidth of an AM Signal?

Hello, if I was using an 800Mhz carrier which was modulated with the range of frequencies 200Hz-3.3khz, what would be the total bandwidth ?…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How Does This Circuit Operate

I just want to know how this circuit functions.  All I know is that a diode allows current in one direction only and the capacitors store a…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Help with low pass and high pass filters

Hi all! I’ve been working through some basic lessons in electronics. I’m working on the capacitor section that deals with using capacitors…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service