MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please guide me in choosing right capacitor voltage rating

Hi,I am designing a mixed signal PCB.  I am very confused about choosing the right voltage rating for bypass capacitor for supply pins of m…

Started by Kimly

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Op Amp Question

Please, can somebody here help me with solutions to this question?    

Started by Zman

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry

IC Input and Output Currents

Hello guys, I am new to electronics. While I was experimenting with 74LS series ICs, I saw the peculiarity, that the I/O current does not m…

Started by Zman

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Power Amplifier Classes

anyone can give me a circuit design about each class of power amplifier? ( especially for class A, B, AB and C )Regards

Started by Zman

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

How do I enable all outputs of 74LS240?

How do I enable all outputs of the 74ls240 permanently?  Where should I connect 1G and 2G?

Started by Zman

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Relay in DIY LC Meter

What is the function of the relay in the DIY L/C meter link below? Accurate L/C Meter

Started by Kimly

1 May 20, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Multistage Amplifier problem

I need to have a gain of 1000V/V on a load as small as 100ohms. Originally I was using two CE transistors with a CC at the end. Im guessing…

Started by Kimly

1 May 20, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Thevenin Equivalent Circuit

voltage source= 20VR1= 5 ohmsR2= 5 ohmsR3= 5 ohmsFind the Thevenin equivalent circuit for the network external to the resistor RI have repl…

Started by Kimly

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

How to calculate transistor gain for pnp

hi how to calculate the gain of collector to base bias circuit using a pnp transistor? I am using BC 558, Rb= 1M, Rc= 4.7k , Vcc= 9V.

Started by Jerry James

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Jerry

A dumb question about inductors

Can an inductor work with DC? in my experience I have to connect the an inductor to an AC source than taking another inductor hooked up to…

Started by Jerry James

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service