MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ELECTRONICS STUDENTS QUESTIONS

If you are a student in electronics or a professional in electronics, we encourage you to be a part of our FORUM.  Ask questions.  Get help…

Started by Jerome Trent

24 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Need Help with Transistor for switching a relay

hi i want to use this surface mount npn transistor to switch a relay for a arduino project im building, i want to use a so23 surface mount…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RESOURCES FOR ELECTRONICS

Here you are able to add and find various electronic resources such as books(including ebooks), links to electronics or engineering website…

Started by Jerry

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Volt Meter Problem

I must find the voltage indicated by the voltmeter for the circuit below: This how I solved and I want to be sure it's correct. R2 || R1 I=…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Need Help With Op Amp Circuit Explanation

I am a beginner Electronics enthusiastic and I am trying to build a circuit and I kind of know how to go about assembling the circuit but I…

Started by Kimly

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How to represent this circuit using Boolean algebra?

Hi,Can someone please show me how to represent this simple circuit using Boolean algebra? I'm new to this.Thanks in advance!

Started by Kimly

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How to use resistor pad to match impedance

Hello MoreDat people, I have a very basic question that has stumped me for the last two days despite countless searching. I'm sure the ans…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Value of a Capacitor

Hi all, I'm reverse engineering a circuit board and not sure how to read the capacitors. The first one reads "047Z 25V", the second "1.0 2…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Zener diode and resistor help

In my learning about Zener Diodes, I took apart a hand control. Looks like it may have been on a chair, or bed of some kind. Here is the sc…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Constant voltage regulator to charge lithium ion cell

Hi All, I am very new to electronics so please excuse my stupid questions.I am trying to design a solar powered light to assist people in r…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service