MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with RC circuit for test

I am studying for a test that will be given next week. This is one of the problems that I will encounter. How do I find the capacitance of…

Started by Kimly

0 Mar 20, 2012

Can I run a 12vdc motor through a microcontroller?

I want to run two motors but unfortunately i got stuck as micro controller is not giving sufficient current to run it is there any cheapest…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Jerry

does infra red led emits red light along with infra red?

does infra red led emits red light along with infra red?

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Current and voltage rating of a power cord

The power cable that came with the Autovolt power supply of my computer is rated 125V 10A. My computer is directly connected to a 230V outl…

Started by Kimly

0 Mar 19, 2012

Opamp input bias current

Do bias current of opamp flow into inverting & non-inverting terminal? how to determine in which direction current will flow.

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Output impedance of an op amp

I know it is small - but why? I thought it is linked to stage 3 gain, but I thought as a current limiter, it will add to output impedance?T…

Started by Kimly

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jerry

DC Voltage clipper - safeguard the measurement card.

I have few DC voltages to be measured which are less than 10V.For measuring I'm using the data acquisition module which has the range of 0…

Started by Jerry

1 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Kimly

Which of these represents components that generate a voltage?

Which of these represents components that generate a voltage?I'm pretty sure its A only. Do you agree?Thanks for the help.

Started by Jerry

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Quick Question About Transistor Voltage Drop

In the above image, I was given everything in the diagram except for the two voltage drops I drew in red. All answers are correct, so ther…

Started by Jerry

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Calculate Current

Hi... I just started embedde3d C at uni and the prelim work had this question... i dont remeber much from my first year at uni so would app…

Started by Jerry

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service