MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Jerome Trent's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"First off, I would not recommend using this voltage regulator to charge a battery. …"

Jerome Trent replied Apr 16, 2012 to How Does This Circuit Operate

1 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"Excuse Me Sir, You Can Only Speak Freely Elsewhere, Not Here When our Founding Fathe…"

Jerome Trent replied Apr 16, 2012 to POLITICS FORUM

12 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"High pass and low pass filters both have a critical frequency associated with them. …"

Jerome Trent replied Apr 12, 2012 to Help with low pass and high pass filters

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"If you are interested in obtaining your own copy of Multisim to install on your lapt…"

Jerome Trent replied Apr 4, 2012 to RESOURCES FOR ELECTRONICS

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"Here are some basic rules to follow for Boolean Algebra. You can find these and more…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 26, 2012 to How to represent this circuit using Boolean algebra?

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"As you learned, pads are used for attenuation and impedance matching.  The impedance…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 26, 2012 to How to use resistor pad to match impedance

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"Here is a very good video which demonstrates the proper way to solder electronics an…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 22, 2012 to RESOURCES FOR ELECTRONICS

5 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"Ve does not refer to a voltage drop.  It refers to the voltage at the emitter with r…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 15, 2012 to Quick Question About Transistor Voltage Drop

1 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

"Student Question: [BJT] Changing bandwidth without changing gain Hi everybody!If I…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 13, 2012 to ELECTRONICS STUDENTS QUESTIONS

24 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry

"Student Inquiry Zener Diode Pointless Fun I am trying to understand Zener Diodes, s…"

Jerome Trent replied Mar 12, 2012 to ELECTRONICS STUDENTS QUESTIONS

24 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service