This is a series of 21 video lecture presentations provided by UC Berkley.
This is OpenCourseWare.
Microelectronic Devices and Circuits
If you click on a video link and you receive an error message that means one of two things. Here are those two things and how to resolve them.
- You are not a member of www.MoreDat.com; then you need to become a free member and send a friend request to Jerome Trent.
– or –
- You are a member of www.MoreDat.com but you are not a friend of Jerome Trent; then you need to send Jerome Trent a friend request.
Miceroelectronic Devices and Circuits
- Lecture - 2 Semiconductor Basics
- Lecture - 3 Semiconductor Basics cont'd and PN Junction Diodes
- Lecture - 5 PN Junction Diodes
- Lecture - 6 PN Junction Diodes
- Lecture - 7 BiPolar Junction Transistor
- Lecture - 9 BiPolar junction Transistors; Small Signal Model
- Lecture - 10 Amplifier Design
- Lecture - 11 Amplifier Topologies
- Lecture - 12 Amplifier Topologies Review, CE Common Emitter
- Lecture - 13 BJT Amplifiers, CB Common Base, CC Common Collector
- Lecture - 14 BJT Amplifiers, Cascode
- Lecture - 15 Cascodes and Current Mirrors
- Lecture - 16 Cascodes and Current Mirrors, Frequency Response
- Lecture - 18 Differential Amplifiers
- Lecture - 19 Differential Amplifiers, MosFET Structure and Operation
- Lecture - 20 MosFET Devices
- Lecture - 21 MosFET Devices continued
- Lecture - 22 MosFET Devices continued
- Lecture - 23 MosFET Models
- Lecture - 24 MosFET Models, Common Gate, Source Follower, Cascodes
- Lecture - 25 MosFET Cascodes, Current Mirrors, Frequency Response
These videos are licensed by UC Berkley, Creative Commons (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works).
For more information about this license, please read:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.