MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Jerry James's Discussions (19)

Discussions Started (19) Replies Latest Activity

Food Stamp Ripoff

Do you realize that in some states almost 1 in for people are receiving food stamps?  That's an astounding number and the cost to the tax p…

Started by Jerry James in Uncategorized

0 Mar 13, 2013

Limbaugh: For First Time I’m Ashamed of My Country

Thursday, February 21, 2013 Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my country. To be watching all of this, t…

Started by Jerry James in General

0 Feb 22, 2013

How to choose darligton pair?

I'm designing 0-35 v & 5 Amp linear power supply. For this configuration I'm selecting LM317 with darligton pair ( for current boosting…

Started by Jerry James in Electronics Students

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Why Does LED not Operate at High Frequencies

Need help in figuring our the LED frequency. So, I simply connected an LED (forward voltage of 3.3v) with a series resistor (85 ohm), that…

0 Aug 24, 2012

Computer Mother Board Problem

Please help me regarding the motherboard problem my m/b is msi and problem is when smps is on its get auto on and only cpu fan rotates but…

Started by Jerry James in Information Technology Students

0 Aug 7, 2012

Which Class Audio Amplifier should I use?

Hello everyone, I am designing a circuit for audio amplifier. I know there are classes for amplifiers. Class A(low efficiency and mid Q poi…

0 Jul 21, 2012

Transistor Gain Calculation

I have seen a lot of calculations where they take GAIN as 10 or 20 instead of the original value in the datasheet.For example 2n2222 transi…

1 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Measuring capacitance

Hi guys: Im measuring capacitance right now and now i want to know if u can use the capacitor if the farad value is higher than the origina…

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Charging a Capacitor

Can someone please explain this to me? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NDH-JDxXM In this video it seems as though he charges a capacitor t…

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

How to get Constant Current output using Constant Voltage Driver?

Hello Guys, I am using a constant voltage driver (MAX: 45W) to drive RGB Leds (low power) . Now i need to drive High Power Leds and for whi…

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service