MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Zman's Discussions (21)

Discussions Started (21) Replies Latest Activity

Reverse Saturation Current in SI Diode

What will be the effect of temperature on the diode during reverse bias condition?

Started by Zman in Electronics Students

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Overvoltaging a Relay

Hello, I was looking for relays. If a relay is rated 120vac 10 A can I use it for less amperes at 230v ? thank you

1 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Jerry

LM358 Current Sensor Problem

0.01 ohm current sensor with LM358 problem? Hi, I am having problem wiith the attach circuit. It is simple non-inverting dc amplifier with…

0 Aug 7, 2012

DC Causes Transformer to Wear out??why?

Why does a transformer supposedly burn out when supplied with DC? I did do some searching and found explanations relating to emf as e=d(flu…

1 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Separation of Grounds

What is meant by seperation of grounds when we say seperate the grounds of control signal and power electronic circuit?  But we still use t…

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

FM Video Demodulation

Hi everybody, I am not very familiar with video standards. I need to know if I can demodulate an FM modulated video signal with TDA9886. On…

1 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Operational amplifiers and diodes

Hi guys! I have an Electricity exam tomorrow. So this is really urgent. There are 2 kinds of exercises I don't know how to do. The tests us…

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Emitter Follower (common collector amp)

Every book has a different circuit drawn for the emitter follower circuit. My question is why is R1 and R2 needed in Figure 1 and why is it…

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Paralleling Two Amps

Hello. I have a question. Lets assume I have 2 identical amplifiers with 36 watt Pmax each. If i connect both output to 1 typical 200w spea…

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

What is the advantage of 1N4001 over 1N4007

hello everyone,What is the advantage of 1N4001 over 1N4007?  I did not find any advantage comparing the datasheet. In local market, prices…

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service