MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Electronics Students (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Operational amplifiers and diodes

Hi guys! I have an Electricity exam tomorrow. So this is really urgent. There are 2 kinds of exercises I don't know how to do. The tests us…

Started by Zman

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

How to get Constant Current output using Constant Voltage Driver?

Hello Guys, I am using a constant voltage driver (MAX: 45W) to drive RGB Leds (low power) . Now i need to drive High Power Leds and for whi…

Started by Jerry James

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Live Web Seminar - Signal Monitoring Technology

For those of you interested in communications, you may like to join us on this very informative webinar. Digital TV (DTV) is very new and t…

Started by Jerome Trent

0 Jun 13, 2012

Emitter Follower (common collector amp)

Every book has a different circuit drawn for the emitter follower circuit. My question is why is R1 and R2 needed in Figure 1 and why is it…

Started by Zman

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Paralleling Two Amps

Hello. I have a question. Lets assume I have 2 identical amplifiers with 36 watt Pmax each. If i connect both output to 1 typical 200w spea…

Started by Zman

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Transistor Switch Application Circuit

Basically I am reading a transistor switch example from Horowitz Hill book - The art of electronics. He starts by explaining that there are…

Started by Jerry James

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Converting Sensor output 0 to 3vDC to 0 to 1.5VDC

Hi , I am using a Soil moisture sensor whose Output voltage is 0 to 3vDC which i am feeding to the ADC of the MCU. The ADC is a 10bit ADC,A…

Started by Kimly

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

What is the advantage of 1N4001 over 1N4007

hello everyone,What is the advantage of 1N4001 over 1N4007?  I did not find any advantage comparing the datasheet. In local market, prices…

Started by Zman

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Presence of RF signal in the enviroment of specific frequency

Dear all, Can we measure the strength of RF signal of specific frequency present in the enviroment?Say a frequency of 2.4GHz, can we measur…

Started by Kimly

1 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

Why is an oscillator fixed on specific frequency

Hello Why is an oscillator fixed on specific frequency or how? Because the use of positive feedback, the amplitude should increase and incr…

Started by Jerry James

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service