MoreDat

A Student Network for Collaboration and Sharing

Signup on MoreDat.com

What’s Next For Electronic Devices. Have you heard of FPGAs? Find out now here. And as a bonus get your free guide to writing a successful resume. Just Signup now and it’s all yours free.

Jerry James's Discussions (19)

Discussions Started (19) Replies Latest Activity

Transistor Switch Application Circuit

Basically I am reading a transistor switch example from Horowitz Hill book - The art of electronics. He starts by explaining that there are…

Started by Jerry James in Electronics Students

1 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Jerry

I need help with my transistor circuit

As you can see.I built a circuit like this.I replaced 3.3Vdc instead of White LED(cant find them in my simulation software).The current for…

1 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Why is an oscillator fixed on specific frequency

Hello Why is an oscillator fixed on specific frequency or how? Because the use of positive feedback, the amplitude should increase and incr…

1 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

What do the resistors do in this ICL7673 circuit?

Hi,I came across the ICL7673 IC used for a battery backup system but I could not understand exactly what is the role of the R2 and R4 resis…

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Jerome Trent

How to calculate transistor gain for pnp

hi how to calculate the gain of collector to base bias circuit using a pnp transistor? I am using BC 558, Rb= 1M, Rc= 4.7k , Vcc= 9V.

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Jerry

A dumb question about inductors

Can an inductor work with DC? in my experience I have to connect the an inductor to an AC source than taking another inductor hooked up to…

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by Jerry

When using a Transistor as a Switch

I was trying to solve one of the questions posted in this forum and while solving I started to have some doubt. If a transistor is designed…

1 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Filter Time Response

What is a filter's "Time Response' ? Could someone please give me an explanation of what a filter's time response is.Is it simply the time…

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

Having Trouble with 555 Timer in Astabe Mode

I'm having a problem in 555 astable mode...Actually I'm using 555 to generate 5 frequencies so I'm putting a switch after R2 resistor keepi…

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jerome Trent.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service